Twins 4 years apart.

BlurmoreBlurmore Registered Users Posts: 992 Major grins
edited November 3, 2005 in People
My wife insisted on putting our six month old in his 4 year old brother's Halloween costume. So I grabbed a shot of him in it next to the portrait I took of his big brother when I managed a Lifetouch studio.

42804935-L.jpg

I have twins 4 years and 6 days apart.

42806385-M.jpg

Big bro went as Luke Skywalker (I made the costume). I threatend to stick his lightsaber where the sun don't shine and eat all of his candy after the 12th or 13th time he wacked me with it..saying "You are my father! You are Darth Vader!!!" I actually got him to say "May the force be with you" to all the people we trick or treated.

42802776-L-1.jpg

you gotta love the 85 f1.8 with fall colors, and UGLY throback 70's coats Grandma gives as daddy's hand-me-downs.

42802786-M.jpg

42802782-M-1.jpg

42802772-M-1.jpg

Thanks for looking, comments as always are appreciated.

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited November 2, 2005
    Fine looking kids! And i love the first one :D

Here's my sister, on your left, and her daughter, on the right. The photos are 35 years apart.

327463-L-1.jpg
  • StormdancingStormdancing Registered Users Posts: 917 Major grins
    edited November 2, 2005
    How cute! They are a mirror image.

The portraits are fantastic and show off that spiffy coat and hat. I like the last one the best.

Dana
    Dana
    ** Feel free to edit my photos if you see room for improvement.**
    Use what talents you possess: the woods would be very silent if
    no birds sang there except those that sang best.
    ~Henry Van Dyke
  • elfving73elfving73 Registered Users Posts: 941 Major grins
    edited November 3, 2005
    Hihihi! Wonderful! Very cute!
    Great pictures, love the colors! TThey are all nice, but I love #03, #04 and #05! Outstanding!

Matty
  • NicoleNicole Registered Users Posts: 65 Big grins
    edited November 3, 2005
    Beautiful jobclap.gif I love the last three. The fall colors are wonderful and your son is a cutie. Although I would miss the fall colors, they might look nice in b&w as well.
    Nicole