Options

PedalGirlPedalGirl Registered Users Posts: 794 Major grins
edited March 8, 2012 in The Dgrin Challenges
I'm sure that other ideas will come along... but at least I'm starting to look for contrasting colors...

A Pair of Pears!
i-D3Pbs4F-L.jpg
Pho-tog-ra-pher (n) 1. One who practices photography 2. one obsessed with capturing life with their camera. 3. One who eats, sleeps and breathes photographs. 4. One who sees the world in 4x6.
www.lisaspeakmanphotography.com

Comments

• Options
    WhatSheSawWhatSheSaw Registered Users Posts: 2,221 Major grins
    edited March 8, 2012
    Nice! And really tasty.

Maybe include the bottom of the pears. You might also try cropping so that you only have part of each pear - play with the intersection of the red and green.
  • Options
    PappyRootPappyRoot Registered Users Posts: 174 Major grins
    edited March 8, 2012
    Lisa, I like how you think girl!! bowdown.gif
    Sometimes, it is better to be kind than to be right. We do not need an intelligent mind that speaks, but a patient heart that listens. Unknown
    irpappyroot2.photoshop.com
    My flickr Account
  • Options
    SeascapeSSeascapeS Registered Users Posts: 814 Major grins
    edited March 8, 2012
    Can't crop with an SOOC...you'd have to shoot that way.
    SandiZ
    If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine
    http://sandizphotos-seascapes.smugmug.com/
  • Options
    PedalGirlPedalGirl Registered Users Posts: 794 Major grins
    edited March 8, 2012
    SeascapeS wrote: »

Yes, I learned a valuable lesson in posting this as well. If I upload to Smug from PSE10, it will make my upload time the "modified time" in the exif even if I never opened the editor. Good to know for this particular challenge... upload from my pictures files directly to keep from being DQ'd!
    Pho-tog-ra-pher (n) 1. One who practices photography 2. one obsessed with capturing life with their camera. 3. One who eats, sleeps and breathes photographs. 4. One who sees the world in 4x6.
    www.lisaspeakmanphotography.com
  • Options
    WhatSheSawWhatSheSaw Registered Users Posts: 2,221 Major grins
    edited March 8, 2012
    SeascapeS wrote: »

Thanks for the reminder. I forgot. :D
  • Options
    DeuceFourDeuceFour Registered Users Posts: 350 Major grins
    edited March 8, 2012
    Looks like you're on the right track.. I would highly suggest getting a bit more creative with your composition, background, crop, angles etc... But the colors work for me!!! You can crop..Its just gonna require a reshoot to accomplish it!