Need help understanding Controlled Crawling; how to fix on website?

Bed of RosesBed of Roses Registered Users Posts: 24 Big grins
edited March 9, 2012 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Uncertain what "and" where this Controlled Crawling is a problem on my website?? According to Google analysis I need to fix it. Really need some detailed, specific help on this as doing all I can to upgrade my website SEO. Thanks!
http://www.karenmarieimages.com

Comments

• DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited March 8, 2012
    I've moved your thread from Dgrin Forum Support to the SmugMug Pro Sales Support Forum. thumb.gif
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 8, 2012
    Hi, we automagically feed Google (and the other big search engines) your sitemap. You don't have to worry about that at all. Just set your Site meta (you've done that), make sure galleries have descriptions (HUGELY important!), and keyword and caption your photos. Then, work on getting your site linked from other places (also huge).
  • Bed of RosesBed of Roses Registered Users Posts: 24 Big grins
    edited March 9, 2012
    That is good news. Thanks! I currently have some links on my About page. Did you notice those? Please review and see if good choices that help me for a link.
    Also;
    Heading Tags; what does my site reveal to your thoughts on that? Something that Google says needs fixed too.
    And I would like my About page to have more wording but was noted as over 250 characters already.
    My website appears to have lots of photos (which is good) but not enough text and credentials about me as the photographer. Any suggestions?

Andy wrote: »
    Hi, we automagically feed Google (and the other big search engines) your sitemap. You don't have to worry about that at all. Just set your Site meta (you've done that), make sure galleries have descriptions (HUGELY important!), and keyword and caption your photos. Then, work on getting your site linked from other places (also huge).