Options

Just Starting My Smugmug Album

TxPhotoShooterTxPhotoShooter Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
edited March 10, 2012 in Wildlife
I've decided to start organizing my photos with a Smugmug site. I really like the layout of the different sites I have visited. I have used flickr but it really isn't as visitor friendly as Smugmug. I started with a set of photos of Eagles. This is just a beginning so any suggestions of setup would be welcomed.

http://dbarfield.smugmug.com/

Comments

• Options
    HMBergerHMBerger Registered Users Posts: 68 Big grins
    edited March 10, 2012
    Great action ? oversharpened
    Superb action photos of difficult subjects. I offer some contructive criticism: halos are seen around the bird's edges. Is this from oversharpening?

Look forward to seeing many more photos in future

Howard
  • Options
    DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited March 10, 2012
    Great! Glad you found a place that you find comfortable.

Sharing photos on Dgrin works best when you embed them in your posts. If you need help with that you can find instructions on embedding images in our FAQ, linked in my signature and also in the "More" menu up top. thumb.gif
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops
  • Options
    TxPhotoShooterTxPhotoShooter Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
    edited March 10, 2012
    DavidTO wrote: »
    Sharing photos on Dgrin works best when you embed them in your posts. If you need help with that you can find instructions on embedding images in our FAQ, linked in my signature and also in the "More" menu up top. thumb.gif

Noted! Hopefully I have now included the url of my site at the bottom of my posts like it states in my profile options.