Options

Time for Baseball!

TxPhotoShooterTxPhotoShooter Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
edited March 11, 2012 in Sports
I know many of you are still battling Old Man Winter but here in Texas baseball season has begun. From college to Little League, regular season is in full progress. Being a baseball person, I'm anxiously awaiting the start of the MLB season. Here is a shot from an earlier game. Fixing to head out the door for another shoot. And even though there is a light rain falling, officials have said they are playing.

6919093465_a05ee3dafc_b.jpg

Comments

• Options
    goldenstarphotogoldenstarphoto Registered Users Posts: 252 Major grins
    edited March 10, 2012
    Now that's the way to start the season. Great picture! Can't wait for MLB to start!!
  • Options
    MDalbyMDalby Registered Users Posts: 697 Major grins
    edited March 10, 2012
    Wow, somehow you made the only sport you can play and take a nap at the same time, look GREAT. I have tried to shoot baseball and it was just too boring for me. But that is a GREAT action shot. Nice timing.
    Nikon D4, 400 2.8 AF-I, 70-200mm 2.8 VR II, 24-70 2.8
    CBS Sports MaxPreps Shooter
    http://DalbyPhoto.com
  • Options
    TxPhotoShooterTxPhotoShooter Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
    edited March 10, 2012
    Now that's the way to start the season. Great picture! Can't wait for MLB to start!!

Thank you!
    MDalby wrote: »
    Wow, somehow you made the only sport you can play and take a nap at the same time, look GREAT.

Ah, that is the challenge which is baseball. (Some think softball is more of a challenge.) I appreciate your comments. Thanks.
  • Options
    AceCo55AceCo55 Registered Users Posts: 950 Major grins
    edited March 11, 2012
    Fabulous capture. Timing is perfect - I don't think he could have stretched any more?
    Try covering cricket ... state matches go for 4 days and international "Test" matches for 5 days. Laughing.gif!!
    They also have "One Day Matches" and the newest "version" is called 20-Twenty (only takes about 5-6 hours to finish).
    My local Under 12's play for 4 hours.
    My opinion does not necessarily make it true. What you do with my opinion is entirely up to you.
    www.acecootephotography.com