Canon 5D starter kit

jgoetz4jgoetz4 Registered Users Posts: 1,267 Major grins
edited March 29, 2012 in House of Canon
Good Afternoon Folks,
I swore I'd never sell my original 5D, but I couldn't pass up a refurbed 5Dll for $1759 :ivar Here's what I have for sale. A 5D with about 20,000 clicks. The miror fix was done about 2 yrs ago. I am the 2nd owner. Along with the camera, I am including the following items: Canon battery grip w/ aa battery tray and extra 3rd party battery, Tamron 24-135mm lens, a Tiffen 72mm NDO.6 filter for the lens, a Promaster 7500 flash w/4 unopened alkaline batteries, a mini tripod w/case (Minolta) that's great for food or product photography, a flash bracket (still in package) and a 256MB CF card. I have boxes for everything except the battery grip. The camera comes with all the original supplied items, except the battery, which was replaced last year, along with a 2nd battery for the grip. I will post pictures later this weekend. $1025 check or USPS money order, CONUS only. Thanks for looking :thumb
Have a good afternoon :D
Jim...

Comments

• jgoetz4jgoetz4 Registered Users Posts: 1,267 Major grins
    edited March 10, 2012
    FS: Canon 5D starter kit
    Here are pics of the 5D camera kit. The camera is about an 8.5/10 (marks on the hotshoe) the grip about a 7/10 (has wear on the bottom/sides) the lens about a 9/10 ( a 1mm mark on the front element. Does not effect iq) and has a generic front cap, the flash about a 9/10. The tripod and flash bracket appear as new. I will take additional pictures if requested. Thanks for looking :D...
    edited March 10, 2012
    edited March 10, 2012
    edited March 11, 2012
    Good Evening Folks,
    In response to some emails, I will sell the camera separate for $815, or $885 with the grip and extra battery. The Tamron lens is $150 with the filter and the Promaster flash is $90. If anyone buys the camera, or the camera/grip combo, I'll throw in the mini tripod and flash bracket for free mwink.gif
    Thanks for looking thumb.gif
    Have a good evening :D
    Jim...
  • lyttlevietlyttleviet Registered Users Posts: 62 Big grins
    edited March 12, 2012
    jgoetz4 wrote: »
    Good Evening Folks,
    In response to some emails, I will sell the camera separate for $815, or $885 with the grip and extra battery. The Tamron lens is $150 with the filter and the Promaster flash is $90. If anyone buys the camera, or the camera/grip combo, I'll throw in the mini tripod and flash bracket for free mwink.gif
    Thanks for looking thumb.gif
    Jim...

Hard for me to NOT buy this.... I will be back for sure.
    edited March 12, 2012
    lyttleviet wrote: »
    Hard for me to NOT buy this.... I will be back for sure.
    Good Afternoon,
    If you stop and think about it, for the money, the 5D and grip (and the freebies) are not a bad deal. If someone buys the entire package ($1025) but really only wants just the camera or camera/grip, they could sell the rest of the stuff for what I'm asking for, and when all said and done, the final price of the camera and grip would only cost $785, and they still get to keep the freebies thumb.gif The 256MB card was included with the camera when I bought it. The original owner said that if you use a smaller card, then you'll choose your shots wisely, rather then fill up an entire 4 or 8G card and spend hrs looking at the same images. Something to think about mwink.gif
    Have a good afternoon :D
    Jim...
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited March 13, 2012
    Howdy Jim ..

How much weight will that cute little tripod hold?
    edited March 13, 2012
    Dogdots wrote: »
    Howdy Jim ..

How much weight will that cute little tripod hold?

Good Evening MK,
    It should hold a 5DMKll and a 70-200 2.8 IS mwink.gif It's a strong metal body tripod. Since nothing is moving here :cry you know you're more then welcome to it. Just let me know thumb.gif
    Jim...
    edited March 26, 2012
    Canon 5D starter kit
    Good Evening Folks,
    I really want to sell my 5D and grip, so to make this a sweet deal, I'll take $800 for both, shipping included (CON US) I'm pretty sure that's the lowest price allowed by law rolleyes1.gifThanks for looking thumb.gif
    Jim...
    edited March 29, 2012
    WITHDRAWN: Canon 5D starter kit
    Withdrawn...