Options

Cast Your Vote on Photohost Sites!

lynnesitelynnesite Registered Users Posts: 747 Major grins
edited July 28, 2004 in SmugMug Support
http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/viewtopic.php?TopicID=115826

Poll going over on FM about favorite photo host sites. Pbase first, then "others", then smugmug...

Lynne
of course I voted :clap

Comments

• Options
    DJ-S1DJ-S1 Registered Users Posts: 2,303 Major grins
    edited July 27, 2004
    - done. :D
  • Options
    PerezDesignGroupPerezDesignGroup Registered Users Posts: 395 Major grins
    edited July 28, 2004
    I read some of those posts. I can't believe anyone would host a site from home using DSL.headscratch.gif Especially photos! Been there, done that and received tons of complaints about speed and availability. And I had to be soo careful when I surfed to make sure no one's experience was interrupted.
    Canon Digital Rebel | Canon EOS 35mm | Yashica Electro GSN | Fed5B | Holga 35 MF

• Options
    lynnesitelynnesite Registered Users Posts: 747 Major grins
    edited July 28, 2004
    They're not out there testing their links I'll bet
    I read some of those posts. I can't believe anyone would host a site from home using DSL.headscratch.gif Especially photos! Been there, done that and received tons of complaints about speed and availability. And I had to be soo careful when I surfed to make sure no one's experience was interrupted.

Yeah <shudder> and others on there asking how to do it. One thing if it's a hosted site on a decent server...I think the poll could have been better constructed, to call out their "other" into pro sites (like photoreflect) and consumer-grade stuff like Club Photo, Ofoto, etc.