RAG9199-XL.jpg
RAG9278-XL.jpg
RAG9309-XL.jpg
Rags

Comments

• Options
    JSPhotographyJSPhotography Registered Users Posts: 552 Major grins
    edited March 14, 2012
    Hey Rags, you know what they say "shoot tight, crop tighter". I like 4 and 7. And of course 6 because it's what's his name!
  • Options
    toragstorags Registered Users Posts: 4,615 Major grins
    edited March 14, 2012
    Thanks for the look in

Its a series - some tight - some not so much (but all cropped a lot).

Shot with 70/200 + 2X TC. shiddy seats; good matches... :D
    Rags
  • Options
    AceCo55AceCo55 Registered Users Posts: 950 Major grins
    edited March 15, 2012
    I think #7 is the pick for me - lower point of view and facial expression helps a lot here.
    I like the expression in #4 and I think your timing was good in #5 through #8.
    I can understand some of your frustration about seats; #1 and #3 have them in shadow so contrast is low, whereas #6 and #8 "pop" a lot more.
    Quite a few don't look real sharp (apologies if that is my poor old eyes and laptop monitor) - is that a consequence of x2 TC? (I have never used a TC so have no experience)
    My opinion does not necessarily make it true. What you do with my opinion is entirely up to you.
    www.acecootephotography.com
  • Options
    toragstorags Registered Users Posts: 4,615 Major grins
    edited March 15, 2012
    AceCo55 wrote: »
    I think #7 is the pick for me - lower point of view and facial expression helps a lot here.
    I like the expression in #4 and I think your timing was good in #5 through #8.
    I can understand some of your frustration about seats; #1 and #3 have them in shadow so contrast is low, whereas #6 and #8 "pop" a lot more.
    Quite a few don't look real sharp (apologies if that is my poor old eyes and laptop monitor) - is that a consequence of x2 TC? (I have never used a TC so have no experience)

Yup IQ takes a hit with a 2X, especially on cropped stuff

Thanks for the look in & the comments
    Rags