3)
F100Nikon107-XL.jpg

Comments

• bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited March 21, 2012
    Congrats on the "HotSeat" spotlight !! ylsuper.gif
  • lizzard_nyclizzard_nyc Registered Users Posts: 4,056 Major grins
    edited March 21, 2012
    I like your "low expectations" kind of title :)
    I love #1--I think it's the high contrast and the aspect ratio combo. I've tried shooting a bus like this but don't get enough of the windows. I really like this.

The rest kind of pale in comparison to me only because you started with that delicious high contrast and then went flat with the grey's--though I'm expecting Rainbow will love them :)
    I'm intrigued by #3, looks like he's getting frisked, but I don't think he is--I like the odd story here. Though the flat tone is killing me!
    Liz A.
    _________
  • michswissmichswiss Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,235 Major grins
    edited March 22, 2012
    bfjr wrote: »
    Congrats on the "HotSeat" spotlight !! ylsuper.gif

Thanks Ben. I think I've probably gotten one or two decent shots in the last year years.
    I like your "low expectations" kind of title :)
    I love #1--I think it's the high contrast and the aspect ratio combo. I've tried shooting a bus like this but don't get enough of the windows. I really like this.

The rest kind of pale in comparison to me only because you started with that delicious high contrast and then went flat with the grey's--though I'm expecting Rainbow will love them :)
    I'm intrigued by #3, looks like he's getting frisked, but I don't think he is--I like the odd story here. Though the flat tone is killing me!

Film, baby, film, a bad job scanning and no real PP. Still crap images. I probably shouldn't have posted these. Oh well.
  • seastackseastack Registered Users Posts: 716 Major grins
    edited March 22, 2012
    I quite like the skateboard shot.
  • michswissmichswiss Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,235 Major grins
    edited March 22, 2012
    Thanks, each shot did have an idea behind it. I think it was just a little too obtuse.