Options

First Wedding attempt.

John8John8 Registered Users Posts: 21 Big grins
edited April 4, 2012 in Weddings
Hi all,

Earlier in the year I asked for advice on which lens to hire for wedding, well I didnt after all because I couldnt justify the cost nor can I afford them as I was not the official wedding photographer. Anyway I just had to make do with what I've got, please let me know what you think of these? Taken with canon EF 800-200mm @ 80mm, f2.8, 1/250 sec on canon 50D. I like this pic because it captured the bride and groom cherishing the moment and lost in their own world. Many thanks in advance.

John

P.S. For some reason can't upload more than 1 pic.

Comments

• Options
    Matthew SavilleMatthew Saville Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,352 Major grins
    edited March 21, 2012
    Awesome capture! I definitely love the moment and the timing, it's beautiful. The only feedback I would give would be to convert ti to B&W a little differently, with a slightly brighter red channel to brighten their skin a little bit...

=Matt=
    My first thought is always of light.” – Galen Rowell
    My SmugMug PortfolioMy Astro-Landscape Photo BlogDgrin Weddings Forum
  • Options
    edited March 21, 2012
    Many thanks Matt, I agreed the skin does look a bit dark, will address this.

Kind regards,

John
  • Options
    edited March 21, 2012
    another one I like.
    Hi all,

I like this because it captured the moment the groom seemed to worry about how the day going to turn out and the bride was full of confidence and giving orders in the background. Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

John
  • Options
    chuckdee1chuckdee1 Registered Users Posts: 52 Big grins
    edited March 22, 2012
    Nice shot! Maybe a little more contrast on the first image is what I'd do to it.
  • Options
    avangardphotoavangardphoto Registered Users Posts: 66 Big grins
    edited April 4, 2012