Sigma 30mm 1.4

luvallpupsluvallpups Registered Users Posts: 15 Big grins
edited March 28, 2012 in House of Canon
Note: I also have a 50D that I'm planning on putting up for sale soon after I get my 5D classic back from Canon for the mirror recall. But if you'd like to buy this lens and a 50D together let me know and we can work something out.

Lens Model: Sigma 30mm 1.4 for Canon, Sharp, no focus issues on my 50D or 5d. New Finish. Purchased New from Guide Digital on Amazon in August 2011.

Lens Body Condition: 9.5/10

Lens Glass Condition: 8.5/10 has a tiny fiber/hair-like thing (not sure what it is) in the glass. Does not affect images in any way and does not look like fungus. It was like this when I received it brand new -- I didn't even notice it until a day or two later when really inspecting it. However its so small and doesnt effect anything so I didn't bother sending it back, especially since this is a really great sharp copy and those are hard to come by with Sigma primes. Otherwise glass is scratch free and looks great. I cant seem to get this to show up in photos because it's too small and in the corner. You really have to inspect to even notice it.

Sale Includes: Box, Hood, Soft Case, Manuals, Blank warranty card

Price: REDUCED $360 + 3% paypal SOLD

Payments Accepted: Paypal

Shipping Available To: USA

Best Contact Method: PM

Feedback: I have a feedback here, several on photography on the net forum, and ebay under luvallpups2 (100% positive)

Reason for selling: Switched to Full Frame and got a sigma 50mm to replace it

6876107670_c95b54195b_z.jpg
7022210239_5251c5b2c4_z.jpg
6876107546_bfa0c8857c_z.jpg