Canon bodies and lenses

holzphotoholzphoto Registered Users Posts: 385 Major grins
edited March 31, 2012 in House of Canon
Realigning my collection partly in thanks to the 5d iii

all prices included paypal and insured shipping.

Canon 14 L 2.8 version ii - UW date code. Lens is in good shape, there is some wear on the metal hood from the caps, but that is what happens w/ this lens front and rear element is perfect. I may have the pouch, but as of right now I do not.

$1700 shipped and paypaled

--

Tamron 17-50mm 2.8 Non VC. This was purchased last year sometime, i think in the summer from B and H. I will find the receipt. anyhow it's been mounted about 3 times. The lens hood has never been out of the box. Comes w/ everything as it would new and looks new.

$425 shipped and paypaled.

--

Canon 500mm f/4 is. the condition is very good. the glass is pristine.

comes w hood, case, leather hood cover, strap, case keys and manual.

UP date code.

$6800 and paypaled.

--

Refurbed 24 L ii 1.4. Never been out of the box, so I do not know any specs such as date code (which is useless anyhow). But they it will come in a sealed white refurb box w/ hood, pouch and caps.

Price is $1375 shipped and paypaled.

--

Canon 24-105mm f/4 IS. These are brand new and never used. came w/ my 5d iii's. Will provide a copy of receipt.

$825 shipped and paypaled.

--

Canon 1d IV

comes w/ box (not the original box as i lost it somewhere along the way), neckstrap, software, charger, battery, etc.

don't know shutter count.

has some minor wear but is in awesome shape. $3500 shipped and paypaled.

--

Canon 1d III. I never thought i'd sell this camera, but here it is. Canon 1d iii. has more wear than the 1d iv. no dings or dents on the body. about a year or two ago it had a new shutter put it, the old shutter had 219,000 clicks. I am not sure what is on the new one, i would say well under 10,000 as it's been used as a backup back up.

Comes w/ body, battery and charger.

Serial is 52xxxx. has had all of the updates including a new shutter as previously mentioned. I called canon cps to get dates on when updates/new shutter took place but they do not have it in their database due to updating it. I am trying to find the paperwork on it all,but can't. I have not had any focus issues w/ the camera. I guarantee it to be working perfectly. if not i will have it fixed for you.

$1500 shipped and paypaled.

===========Sold Items=========

--

Canon 400mm 5.6 L. UT date code. lens is mint. Front and rear elements are good to go. If you look thru the lens you will see there is some sort of spec of something inside. this is an occasional manufacturing thing that is not considered a defect since it does not affect image quality.

In the photos, the tripod mount is not shown, but it i do have it and it is included.

SOLD - $825 shipped and paypaled

--

2 - Refurbed Canon 24-70mm 2.8 L's.

They have not been out of the box, so I do not know any specs such as date code (which is useless anyhow). But they will come in a sealed white refurb box w/ hood, pouch and caps.

SOLD Price is $1075 shipped and paypaled.

Comments