Options

Nikon 50mm f/1.4 AIS

BrendanBrendan Registered Users Posts: 223 Major grins
edited March 28, 2012 in Nikon Land
I have a Nikon 50mm f/1.4 AIS (manual focus) lens for sale. It's in excellent shape optically and mechanically, and very good shape cosmetically. I would rate it a 9+ for optical and mechanical quality: the glass is clean and free of scratches, there is very little internal dust (some is inevitable, but doesn't affect image quality), the focus is smooth, the aperture blades are clean and click into each f-stop crisply. I would rate it 8+ cosmetically, as there are some minor scuffs on the filter threads (sort of visible in the first photo as the silver highlights on the filter threads).

Comes with front and rear caps. No box or filter, though I have always used it with a filter attached.

I am asking $185 shipped (in the mainland US), but am open to reasonable offers or trades. In particular I would be interested in working out a trade for a 28mm f/2 AI(S) or 35mm f/1.4 AI(S) in similarly good shape, or perhaps a Crumpler 6 Million Dollar Home bag. Send me a PM if you are interested. I'm not a PayPal user, so I would prefer a personal check or some other 'traditional' payment if possible. :)

i-d4gcBqC-M.jpg
i-5FKdNrG-M.jpg
i-TzdN9hh-M.jpg