So excited new to website!

ShannonWShannonW Registered Users Posts: 248 Major grins
edited November 7, 2005 in People
Hi, Ever since I graduated from college I have been craving feedback! Not the kinda feedback you get from friends and family but hard core critiques! I just have one question can I post photos from weddings? So glad I found this forum! WOO HOO!:rofl

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited November 4, 2005
    ShannonW wrote:
    Hi, Ever since I graduated from college I have been craving feedback! Not the kinda feedback you get from friends and family but hard core critiques! I just have one question can I post photos from weddings? So glad I found this forum! WOO HOO!rolleyes1.gif

wave.gif Welcome to Dgrin - sure you can! I'm moving this thread to the people forum, please post some pics there!
  • johnojohno Registered Users Posts: 617 Major grins
    edited November 5, 2005
    Welcome Shannon... You are going to love DGrin. I have been learning and sharing for almost 11 months now and I have learned a lot.

Can't wait to see some pics. Just know, if you ask... they will tell. Just know, Dgrinners do a good job with feedback. Also, don't feel like you can't offer something to the other posts if someone asks, reply as you would want someone to reply to you.

peace.
    johno~
    If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.
    ~Mother Teresa

Canon 1D Mark II / Canon 50D / Canon 30D / Canon G9
    Canon 50mm 1.4
    Canon 24-105 f/4 L IS / Canon 70-200 f/2.8 L

blog
    johno's gallery
  • NordicNordic Registered Users Posts: 237 Major grins
    edited November 7, 2005
    Welcome Shannon!

I'm new here as well, this place is sooo great!
    Lots of nice and very talented people here! thumb.gif

I'm sure you will like it here.

Regards,
    Andreas