Yep...

michswissmichswiss Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,235 Major grins
edited April 1, 2012 in Street and Documentary
DSC00151-XL.jpg

Comments

• RSLRSL Registered Users Posts: 839 Major grins
    edited March 30, 2012
    Good catch, Jennifer, but I kind of lose the pensive woman in the high contrast.
  • michswissmichswiss Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,235 Major grins
    edited March 30, 2012
    So it's a binner. Do you think I didn't know? Still, it's a statement for those that choose to look at it. if it helps others to work their b&w imagines. Good. For what it's worth, I like the shot.

Take the image as it is.
  • RSLRSL Registered Users Posts: 839 Major grins
    edited March 30, 2012
    Well, I like it too, but the woman on the bench is the focus of the picture and to me she gets lost in the wild contrast. I think the main problem is the scattered shadows around her. Looks as if she's camouflaged.
  • damonffdamonff Registered Users Posts: 1,894 Major grins
    edited March 30, 2012
    I love the contrast. I also love the movement rushing in from the left, countered a bit by the man coming in from the right, all seemingly unnoticed by the still woman.

Another great shot, not a binner at all.
  • michswissmichswiss Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,235 Major grins
    edited March 31, 2012
    Camouflage is what drew me to it. Look at her clothes as well. Still stripes, misaligned to the bench. But yeah, I'm talking too much.
  • damonffdamonff Registered Users Posts: 1,894 Major grins
    edited March 31, 2012
    Yeah, that's nice. Subtle.
  • rainbowrainbow Registered Users Posts: 2,765 Major grins
    edited April 1, 2012
    I like this a lot and would not change the processing. My tendency is to want to crop in from the left near the first person so that the eye zings into the woman and there is not the brightness on the left to pull the attention away. I noticed the contrasting striping of her clothing right away and liked it.