Canon 135mm f2.0 Lens

cip@gci.netcip@gci.net Registered Users Posts: 16 Big grins
edited March 31, 2012 in House of Canon
I have a 135mm f2.0 Can lens. It is in great shape. I have hardly ever used it. Bought on a whim because I loved the 85mm sooooo much. Anyway this would be gathering dust if I did not keep it in the box. See pictures for more details. I am asking $800 net to me. I have great feedback on ebay (ryanandjasonsmom). I have a little feedback on Fredmiranda. Include box, lens shade, instruction booklet, warranty card (un-filled), and bag. I can take paypal and would split the fees or I have a chase account and could do quick pay.
More photos at: http://candid-photos.smugmug.com/PERSONAL-STUFF/135mm-F20-Canon-Lens/For-Sale/22187170_qWCmJk#!i=1771866739&k=m8gcBGP

Comments

• trevorbtrevorb Registered Users Posts: 263 Major grins
    edited March 30, 2012
    How much would shipping be To Colorado, I see you are in Alaska. I am very interested.
  • cip@gci.netcip@gci.net Registered Users Posts: 16 Big grins
    edited March 31, 2012
    Actually I am currently in Louisanna not Alaska. So it would be considerably less to ship to CO. I will get the box weighed on Monday and let you know. Jennifer
  • trevorbtrevorb Registered Users Posts: 263 Major grins
    edited March 31, 2012
    I can send you $840 if you want, so you don't have to go to the post office twice.
  • cip@gci.netcip@gci.net Registered Users Posts: 16 Big grins
    edited March 31, 2012
    Sold, thank You.