Options

Hiking with a baby

jimfjimf Registered Users Posts: 338 Major grins
edited January 22, 2004 in The Dgrin Challenges
I wish I could take credit for this one, but my wife took it of our daughter as she sat in the backpack on a short hike. You can't really see it in this reduction, but the detail is remarkable given that it's a 2.5mpel camera, capturing the corduroy texture of her hat, striations of her irises, and the glistening drool on the tops of her fingers.

p4220030-med.jpg
jim frost
jimf@frostbytes.com

Comments

• Options
    cmr164cmr164 Registered Users Posts: 1,542 Major grins
    edited January 22, 2004
    jimf wrote:
    I wish I could take credit for this one, but my wife took it of our daughter as she sat in the backpack on a short hike. You can't really see it in this reduction, but the detail is remarkable given that it's a 2.5mpel camera, capturing the corduroy texture of her hat, striations of her irises, and the glistening drool on the tops of her fingers.
    What a nice shot! Tell "T" that she does great work. It will be fun to see your work with the new camera. In the meantime, don't underestimate the resolution of the camera. Every shot I have put up here has been from my 2MP DCS520 or my old 1.4MP D600L
    Charles Richmond IT & Security Consultant
    Operating System Design, Drivers, Software
    Villa Del Rio II, Talamban, Pit-os, Cebu, Ph
  • Options
    KC ActionKC Action Registered Users Posts: 25 Big grins
    edited January 22, 2004
    That one needs to be framed on the wall at your home. I am sure the proud granparents would love one too. Nice shot.
  • Options
    jimfjimf Registered Users Posts: 338 Major grins
    edited January 22, 2004
    Framing
    We had it blown up to 8x12 and framed right away. I liked it too much :-). I don't remember if we gave that shot to anyone else, the one I gave to all the grandparents is:

pc230052-med.jpg

jim
    jim frost
    jimf@frostbytes.com