Modified Canon EF-S 18-55

abouthillierabouthillier Registered Users Posts: 31 Big grins
edited April 23, 2012 in House of Canon
I am selling my EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS.

This lens has endured, weddings, large graduation ceremonies, and always produced satisfying results.

Optically, it is in just as good condition as it was when it came out of the box.
Physically, let's talk about that... Externally, it is as good as new, you wouldn't know anything was different by looking at in on a camera. You may notice something if it was on a 10D however...

I had a 10D for a short while and modified this lens myself so I could have a wider angle lens on my camera. This is a semi-popular modification and there is several websites documenting such a mod. (http://www.bobatkins.com/photography/tutorials/efs-10d.html)

I still works just fine on my 450D and 20D, but will also fit the 10D.

I am incorporating this new extended versatility into my price. I will also include an aftermarket hood and the UV filter that has been on it since it came out of the box.

Price: $100 SOLD

I am selling this because I bought a Sigma 17-70mm a long time ago and now need to fund the 70-200mm f/4L I just bought :D
I will post pictures this week. The above link is exactly what I followed for the modification so that should give you an idea of what it looks like.

Email is best but PMs get forwarded there anyway so it doesn't matter how I am contacted.
alexb-photography.com
Facebook Page

20D, 450D, AE-1, A2
Selling: 17-70mm f/2.8-4.5
50mm f/1.8 II, 70-200mm f/4L

Comments