5D II 14,700 actuations... super clean

CowboydougCowboydoug Registered Users Posts: 401 Major grins
edited June 28, 2012 in House of Canon
Howdy Gang...
I have decided to up-grade...
I 'm parting with my Canon 5d Mark II ($1750.00) ... this camera is perfect...owned by a pro & treated well...
As of this moment the camera has 14,724 actuations/shots on it... (Consider the shutter is made to last
150,000 shots before replacement) camera is in perfect condition with up to date firmware. No scratches
dings or dents...it's perfect... CMOS sensor has only been cleaned with Arctic Butterfly and is perfect.

*** Bonus...
Also have 2 different DVD training videos for the 5D II... I will include FREE... ($150 value)

**make Offer on these filters... *** I have a 100+$ polarizer and Hoya 25a (red) filters -1 each will make deal on these...

- - -Also have Really Right Stuff L-bracket for camera - not included in the price...
$140.00 new... this one for only $110...

Also for sale are my 17-40mm f4 ($675.00) and <
This lens sold...
my 70-200 f2.8 L lenses. non IS ($1175.) The lenses are also
perfectly clean with no dings, dust or fungus... Lenses have had UV filters on them since day one and in fact and
as a result I have never had to clean the front optics.
I have all original boxes and manuals - lens bag/case for both.

Body... $1755.00 + Fees - will split shipping (Con-US only)...
...if you have an interest drop me a call or txt... 435-Seven -Zero -Three... 3379
I'm a Kidnapper... I take terrible pictures of people, then hold them for ransom.

Cowboydoug
Certified Journeyman Commercial Photographer
www.iWasThereToo.com

Comments

• CowboydougCowboydoug Registered Users Posts: 401 Major grins
    edited April 9, 2012
    Maybe I should just give it away......
    I'm a Kidnapper... I take terrible pictures of people, then hold them for ransom.

Cowboydoug
    www.iWasThereToo.com
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,955 moderator
    edited April 9, 2012
    Cowboydoug wrote: »
    Maybe I should just give it away......
    Hey, if it comes to that, count me in. mwink.gif
    edited April 9, 2012
    Richard wrote: »
    Hey, if it comes to that, count me in. mwink.gif

It's weird... I have seen some of these cameras priced for more than mine blow right out the door... and I'm even including some free goodies...
    hmmm...maybe it's the way I part my hair that is keeping people away wings.gif

Cowboydoug
    www.iWasThereToo.com
  • scottgee1scottgee1 Registered Users Posts: 230 Major grins
    edited April 10, 2012
    Cowboydoug, I hope you're not trying to apply that logic stuff to purchasing decisions. headscratch.gif

It is more likely to be the way you part your hair -- or maybe that hat! mwink.gif
    edited April 10, 2012
    scottgee1 wrote: »
    Cowboydoug, I hope you're not trying to apply that logic stuff to purchasing decisions. headscratch.gif

It is more likely to be the way you part your hair -- or maybe that hat! mwink.gif

Logic? ...all logic has long since been gone.... thumb.gif

Cowboydoug
    www.iWasThereToo.com
    edited April 16, 2012
    Just a bump ...

Cowboydoug
    www.iWasThereToo.com
  • RyanSRyanS Registered Users Posts: 507 Major grins
    edited April 17, 2012
    The official rated shutter life for the 5d2 according to Canon is 150k shots.
    High performance with 3.9 fps continuous shooting, new shutter with a durability of 150,000 cycles and improved weather-resistant body.

You may want to fix the OP. For those that may be curious, 15,000 clicks isn't very much at all (meaning it is a good deal).
    Please feel free to post any reworks you do of my images. Crop, skew, munge, edit, share.
    Website | Galleries | Utah PJs
    edited April 19, 2012
    RyanS wrote: »
    The official rated shutter life for the 5d2 according to Canon is 150k shots.

You may want to fix the OP. For those that may be curious, 15,000 clicks isn't very much at all (meaning it is a good deal).

I stand corrected on the shutter life... Thanks Ryan... You're a peach thumb.gif

Cowboydoug
    www.iWasThereToo.com
    edited May 13, 2012
    Bump...

Cowboydoug
    www.iWasThereToo.com
  • jodieoliverjodieoliver Registered Users Posts: 54 Big grins
    edited June 1, 2012
    I want it!
    Cowboydoug wrote: »
    Bump...

Ok I think Im just going to do it. I have been debating back and forth between 7D and 5d11. You promise its as pretty as New?? And tell me truth, Full Frame is worth it all...right???

Jodie
  • scottgee1scottgee1 Registered Users Posts: 230 Major grins
    edited June 1, 2012
    I recently made the switch to FF and definitely prefer it to crop cams. YMMV of course, but as someone who shot 35mm for decades, I somehow feel more at home with FF. Nothing wrong with the crops, FF may just be a more familiar perspective for me. One distinct advantage: DOF control.

Have fun!
  • TommyboyTommyboy Registered Users Posts: 590 Major grins
    edited June 1, 2012
    I have been debating back and forth between 7D and 5d11.

No contest, IMHO. FF is the way to go. Doug's camera sounds really clean. . . .
    "Press the shutter when you are sure of success." —Kim Jong-il

NEW Smugmug Site
  • photodad1photodad1 Registered Users Posts: 566 Major grins
    edited June 1, 2012
    If you are shooting sports then I would recommend the 7D.
    edited June 28, 2012
    Ok I think Im just going to do it. I have been debating back and forth between 7D and 5d11. You promise its as pretty as New?? And tell me truth, Full Frame is worth it all...right???

Jodie

Hi Jodie ,

Sorry for delay in getting back to you. I've been caring for my mother who was dying from cancer for the past few months. She passed away June 6...

PM sent

Doug

Cowboydoug
    www.iWasThereToo.com