lisa120331IMG1604-Edit-Edit-XL.jpg

lisa120331IMG1634-Edit-XL.jpg

lisa120331IMG1613-Edit-XL.jpg

lisa120331IMG1648-Edit-XL.jpg

Comments

• Options
    zoomerzoomer Registered Users Posts: 3,688 Major grins
    edited April 2, 2012
    6 for me. Good looking couple, having fun.
    Love her dress, very pretty young lady.
  • Options
    mjoshi123mjoshi123 Registered Users Posts: 216 Major grins
    edited April 2, 2012
    zoomer wrote: »
    6 for me. Good looking couple, having fun.
    Love her dress, very pretty young lady.

Thanks for your comments, yes it was fun shoot. Both kids looked pretty awesome. Girl was much more natural in terms of posing. I loved the chemistry between two.
  • Options
    Bryce WilsonBryce Wilson Registered Users Posts: 1,586 Major grins
    edited April 2, 2012
    Nice series. Expressions and exposures are very nice.

The biggest "complaint" I would have overall is that many of the images I would have truly loved were ruined by the background.

Number one for example. A great image that is lessened by the speed limit sign and mailbox.
  • Options
    edited April 2, 2012
    Nice series. Expressions and exposures are very nice.

The biggest "complaint" I would have overall is that many of the images I would have truly loved were ruined by the background.

Number one for example. A great image that is lessened by the speed limit sign and mailbox.

Thanks for your comment and complaint, This all were PP in LR4 + roundtrip to CS5 for applying USM. I think I need to get more serious with learning on CS5 to remove background objects. I'll try it and repost soon. Once again thanks for your feedback.
  • Options
    Bryce WilsonBryce Wilson Registered Users Posts: 1,586 Major grins
    edited April 2, 2012
    mjoshi123 wrote: »
    Thanks for your comment and complaint, This all were PP in LR4 + roundtrip to CS5 for applying USM. I think I need to get more serious with learning on CS5 to remove background objects. I'll try it and repost soon. Once again thanks for your feedback.

Or....

Get more serious with paying attention to the background prior to taking the image. mwink.gif

:D
  • Options
    edited April 2, 2012
    Or....

Get more serious with paying attention to the background prior to taking the image. mwink.gif

:D

Thanks but it is not always possible :)
  • Options
    wave01wave01 Registered Users Posts: 204 Major grins
    edited April 2, 2012
    hi nice series and i am sure they will like them. I must add my little bit and we have all had to learn it just look at the shot and all it may take is you moving a couple of feet and you will have less to clean up in pp. again nicely done
  • Options
    edited April 2, 2012
    wave01 wrote: »
    hi nice series and i am sure they will like them. I must add my little bit and we have all had to learn it just look at the shot and all it may take is you moving a couple of feet and you will have less to clean up in pp. again nicely done

Thanks lesson learnt and will be more aware of background while shooting. :D
  • Options
    jeffreaux2jeffreaux2 Registered Users Posts: 4,762 Major grins
    edited April 2, 2012
    Shooting in a home is sure to give you a cluttered background in most cases. But. It does add a sense of place. For memory keeping that is perfect.

Overall I think you did a nice job and I like the processing. Minimizing background distractions is a good practice, but for what these are...I really think they look great!

Youve taken snapshots to a much higher level.thumb.gif
  • Options
    edited April 2, 2012
    jeffreaux2 wrote: »
    Shooting in a home is sure to give you a cluttered background in most cases. But. It does add a sense of place. For memory keeping that is perfect.

Overall I think you did a nice job and I like the processing. Minimizing background distractions is a good practice, but for what these are...I really think they look great!

Youve taken snapshots to a much higher level.thumb.gif

Thanks for your comments.
  • Options
    edited April 2, 2012
    Here is one more from same shoot - it is cute little girl who was watching everything going around.

lisa120331IMG1659-Edit-XL.jpg

converted same to B&W

lisa120331IMG1659-Edit-3-XL.jpg