Restricted Package

jmgjmg Registered Users Posts: 40 Big grins
edited April 9, 2012 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Can I create a package on my pro site that my customers cant see.
Id like to utilize Your package feature for special combinations of photos,and i want to be the only one able to see and utilize that particular package. Is there a code I can put in the description box to allow me to do that.

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 2, 2012
    Hi, I'm sorry there is not such a feature. I wish I had a better answer for you!
  • jmgjmg Registered Users Posts: 40 Big grins
    edited April 2, 2012
    OK, Thanks! Wait a minute..... You say theres not such a feature. But the feature im talking about im already using (the package creation feature) CAN I CREATE A PACKAGE, & PUT A CODE OR SOMETHING IN THE DESCRIPTION BOX THAT WOULD ALLOW ONLY ME, THE OWNER TO SEE IT WHEN I PLACE AN ORDER. I was told once that anything is possible with code. I just placed a $693.00 order for special sports packages. Its alot more complicated to do it on smugmug than my origional print service with too many opertunities to make mistakes. Creating a seperate sports package should fix my problem,but if I do my customers will be able to see it too. I dont want my customers to be able to see the special package I want to create.
  • rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited April 9, 2012
    You could post in the customization forum if one of the customization helpers / expert might know of a way.
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • jasonscottphotojasonscottphoto Registered Users Posts: 711 Major grins
    edited April 9, 2012
    If you are ordering yourself, why would you need a package? You only pay the base price, not a markup that you create for a package? I don't get it...
    Posts by Allyson, the wife/assistant...

Jason Scott Photography | Blog | FB | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube