Options

Nikon Macro and Other Gear

AmbrolaAmbrola Registered Users Posts: 232 Major grins
edited July 22, 2012 in Nikon Land
I have a Nikon D-80 with a 105 Nikon Macro Lens with Speedlites and all the goodies. Kenko Tubes, Filters, Nikon 12-24 Landscape Lens and others. 1500.00 gets it all.

Comments

• Options
    JamesbjenkinsJamesbjenkins Registered Users Posts: 435 Major grins
    edited April 3, 2012
    Pictures?
    Selling items individually?
    Proofing: clients.captured-photos.com
    Facebook: Like Me || Twitter: Follow Me
    Gear: Lots of Nikon bodies & glass, an office full of tools and toys
  • Options
    PupatorPupator Registered Users Posts: 2,322 Major grins
    edited April 3, 2012
    You're going to need to list all the items you have and give specific descriptions of what it is and the condition, as well as what accessories are included. Preferably pictures too.
  • Options
    edited April 4, 2012
    Ok
    Well,
    I will if I have to. But I can tell you that I have 2 Lens that cost that much. I have 3 batteries, chargers, Tripod, 3 other Nikon Lens, remote shutter, Nikon SB 600, and a cheapie lite that works just fine. All the brackets and cables to turn it into a Macro, or take all that off and use it normaly. Here is a pic I took in Macro with it.
    Jumper5.jpg
    [URL="[IMG]http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq305/ambrola/DSC_0012.jpg[/IMG]"]DSC_0012.jpg[/URL]
  • Options
    SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited April 4, 2012
    Why the big secret? Where are the photos of the equipment you are selling? What are the "3 other Nikon lenses", what brand/model is the "tripod", and to what are you hooking up cables, making it macro? If I'm spending $1500 I want to know specifically what I'm buying.
  • Options
    edited April 5, 2012
    Pics
    I will through some pics up later today.
  • Options
    JulitinJulitin Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited July 22, 2012
    Ambrola wrote: »
    I have a Nikon D-80 with a 105 Nikon Macro Lens with Speedlites and all the goodies. Kenko Tubes, Filters, Nikon 12-24 Landscape Lens and others. 1500.00 gets it all.
    How much is the 105 Nikon Macro Lens???