Options

Sell specific photo groupings

WigProWigPro Registered Users Posts: 43 Big grins
edited April 6, 2012 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I would like to put a package together that is a specific set of images in a set size and style for a photo grouping. In other words maybe one large photo and several smaller photos to surround the large photo.

1. 16 X 20 landscape
  2. 4 - 5 X 5 square detail photos to hang as a group.

How would I do this and offer a package (I understand packages, but it only allows galleries to choose from not specific photos).

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Jim
Olympus E-30, E-500 - Oly 9-18 Wide Angle Zoom, 50 Macro, 14-45, 40-150, 50-200 non-SWD, 70-300 and 14-54, Olympus FL-36 TTL Flash, Bower SFD9260 TTL Flash, Bower SFD 328 Flash, Cokin Pro Z Filter System, Adobe CS3 Suite, tripods, cases and a whole bunch of other stuff!!!
SmugMug Pics - Click Here Personal Website - Click Here

Comments

• Options
    TheOnlookerTheOnlooker Registered Users Posts: 168 Major grins
    edited April 6, 2012
    WigPro wrote: »
    I would like to put a package together that is a specific set of images in a set size and style for a photo grouping. In other words maybe one large photo and several smaller photos to surround the large photo.

1. 16 X 20 landscape
    2. 4 - 5 X 5 square detail photos to hang as a group.

How would I do this and offer a package (I understand packages, but it only allows galleries to choose from not specific photos).

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Jim

Jim,

To do this, you would just make sure you select those two items, increase the quantity and be sure that you select the "Multi-Image" option:

20120406-t5hagp3qkypf713ediu2i8nnd6.jpg

When you do that, you'll have the ability to select different photos for each item in the package. thumb.gif

-KevinW
    Support Hero
  • Options
    WigProWigPro Registered Users Posts: 43 Big grins
    edited April 6, 2012
    Thanks Kevin - I had already figured out that part. So I created a new gallery which only contained the photos I wanted in the grouping....used the "collect" function then created the package.

What I was really looking for is the ability in a package to select a specific image from within a gallery. But I guess that is not an option, so I created a couple new galleries.

Thanks you guys are great and I love SmugMug!

Jim
    Olympus E-30, E-500 - Oly 9-18 Wide Angle Zoom, 50 Macro, 14-45, 40-150, 50-200 non-SWD, 70-300 and 14-54, Olympus FL-36 TTL Flash, Bower SFD9260 TTL Flash, Bower SFD 328 Flash, Cokin Pro Z Filter System, Adobe CS3 Suite, tripods, cases and a whole bunch of other stuff!!!
    SmugMug Pics - Click Here Personal Website - Click Here