DSS 100 Have to play

DsrtVWDsrtVW Registered Users Posts: 1,991 Major grins
edited April 16, 2012 in The Dgrin Challenges
Have not been in the game on a few here but I felt I could not pass up the BIG 100

A couple from my Canon S100 wait I mean my Brownie Box Camera
Empire mine Grass Valley CA Paint shop Pro put in the edges might have to take them out going to read the rules
Sepia
i-Cwfk7t4-XL.jpg
Early Color
i-MKnC5P2-XL.jpg
Chris K. NANPA Member
http://kadvantage.smugmug.com/

Comments

• kdotaylorkdotaylor Registered Users Posts: 1,280 Major grins
    edited April 7, 2012
    I like the sepia photo a lot--the subject and composition are wonderful. The blurriness, though, is a bit hard on my eyes. Can you try another technique to make it look old without being blurry?
    Kate
    www.katetaylor.smugmug.com
    "You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." Mark Twain
  • torrbraetorrbrae Registered Users Posts: 203 Major grins
    edited April 7, 2012
    Like the Composition and Sepia toning in #1, but also finding the blurriness hard on the eye (giving a "double image").
  • lkbartlkbart Registered Users Posts: 1,912 Major grins
    edited April 8, 2012
    15524779-Ti.gifI have a hard time looking at the blurriness too - kinda hurts my eyes. But I really like the barn/shop/shed & the old equipment - would love to see the detail in it more clearly. Great subject & composition!

And I do like the edge - have no idea how "1912" it is, but it looks like something they might do around that time.
    ~Lillian~
    A photograph is an artistic expression of life, captured one moment at a time . . .
    http://bartlettphotoart.smugmug.com/
  • travelwaystravelways Registered Users Posts: 7,854 Major grins
    edited April 9, 2012
    Agree with the others - for the border we need more clarifications...
    Tatiana - Seeing the world through my camera
    TravelwaysPhotos.com ...... Facebook
    VegasGreatAttractions.com
    Travelways.com
  • billseyebillseye Registered Users Posts: 847 Major grins
    edited April 16, 2012
    I'm trying to figure out the "double exposure" blur. My first thought is camera motion (or bump) during exposure, but the effect seems to be minimal, if present at all at the extreme edges of the frame. Regardless, I going to join the "too distracted by blur" sentiment on this one.
    Bill Banning

Check out billseye photos on SmugMug