Options

Nirvana

SpotzoSpotzo Registered Users Posts: 66 Big grins
edited April 10, 2012 in Other Cool Shots
When I saw how this shot of my dog Cooper turned out, this seemed like the only way to go with it...

i-KqXjPLc-XL.jpg

Comments

• Options
    DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited April 9, 2012
    Heck ya thumb.gif

I suppose you would have liked a bit more sharp to your dog but I really like a lot it anyways. The "God Beams" are a sweet appeal too. Looks like you captured everything we see natural as can be.
    Nice one :D
    Michael
  • Options
    SpotzoSpotzo Registered Users Posts: 66 Big grins
    edited April 9, 2012
    DaddyO wrote: »
    Heck ya thumb.gif

I suppose you would have liked a bit more sharp to your dog but I really like a lot it anyways. The "God Beams" are a sweet appeal too. Looks like you captured everything we see natural as can be.
    Nice one :D

Thanks! I suppose I should have mentioned that this is a composite. Both photos are mine, but I did Photoshop it.

Thanks for the comment!
  • Options
    DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited April 10, 2012
    A composite you say headscratch.gifrolleyes1.gif Well... its not like there wasn't a 70% + chance that it was, given the visual pretty much was saying so. Still I found, when I looked before I replied, that you did a fine job putting the two together. So much so I was some undecided. Looked seamless to me for as much as I checked. Which wasn't deeply cause I figured composite. & A fun one at that.
    Will say that it is a plus that both images used where yours thumb.gif I would make the same demands on myself if I were to ever do a composite. :D Michael
    Michael