Is that it?

i-KqScZd4-L.jpg

Comments

• damonffdamonff Registered Users Posts: 1,894 Major grins
    edited April 8, 2012
    Nice tones!
  • lensmolelensmole Registered Users Posts: 1,548 Major grins
    edited April 8, 2012
    Is this really you Quincy, or do you have a twin ?
  • Quincy TQuincy T Registered Users Posts: 1,090 Major grins
    edited April 9, 2012
    lensmole wrote: »
    Is this really you Quincy, or do you have a twin ?

It's really me, haha, why?
  • lensmolelensmole Registered Users Posts: 1,548 Major grins
    edited April 9, 2012
    It didn't mach the title,wanted to make sure its authentic, also your avatar doesn't show you wearing glasses. This is a very nice self portrait especially your eyes showing . I could not image doing anything like this because I am too self conscious and I hate having my picture taken. Very well done Quincy Bravo!
  • Quincy TQuincy T Registered Users Posts: 1,090 Major grins
    edited April 9, 2012
    lensmole wrote: »
    It didn't mach the title,wanted to make sure its authentic, also your avatar doesn't show you wearing glasses. This is a very nice self portrait especially your eyes showing . I could not image doing anything like this because I am too self conscious and I hate having my picture taken. Very well done Quincy Bravo!

Oh, haha, well I normally wear contacts, but I've been out of them for nearly a month and just haven't bothered to get any new ones. There's a large westcott umbrella camera left at about 45 and it's 7 ft or so up. Not sure how you explain that better, although I'm sure there's a way. My wife was busy so I just held the camera out and somehow wrapped my thumb around the shutter...took a few tries, but, as usual, the first and last shot were the best anyway.

I don't actually look so freckly, I upped the reds because I thought it looked interesting that way.