Options

FYI: Sony R1 is now shipping (yipee)

windozewindoze Registered Users Posts: 2,830 Major grins
edited November 8, 2005 in Cameras
i was awaken last night by a loud bang outside( never did find out what it was ) but i checked my status on my preordered Sony R1 as I do everyday even though i was told it would ship on or before nov 25. anyway I WAS SO SURPRISED to see the status changed!!! they are now shipping.. BUT MINE WAS CANCELLED!!! They waited so long to bill my credit card, the credit card company thought it might be fraudulent. I had to reorder today... I HATE U SONY! But i want the camera.....

anyway.... expect to hear a lot of "talk" about this camera starting monday / tuesday......FYI

troy

Comments

• Options
    Peter DumontPeter Dumont Registered Users Posts: 261 Major grins
    edited November 8, 2005
    Congratulations Troy !
    windoze wrote:
    i was awaken last night by a loud bang outside( never did find out what it was ) but i checked my status on my preordered Sony R1 as I do everyday even though i was told it would ship on or before nov 25. anyway I WAS SO SURPRISED to see the status changed!!! they are now shipping.. BUT MINE WAS CANCELLED!!! They waited so long to bill my credit card, the credit card company thought it might be fraudulent. I had to reorder today... I HATE U SONY! But i want the camera.....

anyway.... expect to hear a lot of "talk" about this camera starting monday / tuesday......FYI

troy
    Send us samples ASAP.
    Let the R1 go ape over those Gorilla's .

Bye !