Jacobson Sound Blimp for Canon with lens tube

TpsfotoTpsfoto Registered Users Posts: 175 Major grins
edited April 20, 2012 in House of Canon
Price: $500.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: FEDX ground

I have a used good condition Jacobson Sound Blimp for Canon. Also included is a tube to hold the 28-70mm (this can be used for other lenses as well. Very rare to come on the market used, Jacobson charges $1000.00 for a new box & $350.00 for the tube plus ship. This is an older unit but can be upgraded by Jacobson, however it can be used right away. My Nikon D3 fits inside, so I assume the 1D series Canon will be fine. This has 1 button for firing the body, it has the T3 connection as well as the RS-80 cord. The tube has a Tiffen Professional series 9 filter. The box has it share of marks, but most pros wouldn't care, the foam is good but if you want it to work as new, you can put new foam in. I have a good source for foam. I do not have a Canon to test it but other than the release cord, there is nothing else that could go wrong.
This blimp is a staple for photographing movie, theater and perfect for shooting Pro Golf. I am using ti also to shoot during wedding cermonies when they do not want tot hear the shutter.

Comments

• TpsfotoTpsfoto Registered Users Posts: 175 Major grins
    edited April 20, 2012
    Lower price to $400.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!