(US) 2 Canon EOS 5D Mark II Bodies

timnosenzotimnosenzo Registered Users Posts: 405 Major grins
edited April 17, 2012 in House of Canon
ONE OF THESE IS NOW SOLD, ONE STILL LEFT!!

I am selling 2 5D MKII's.

Here's the details:
*Both of these cameras are in similar condition - they are both clean but do show some wear from use. Wear includes some scuffs on LCD panels and/or some minor paint loss.
*Neither cameras have ever been dropped or abused.
*Both cameras were purchased new by me back in December 2008.
*Both cameras have about 57,000 clicks each.
*Both cameras have had the locking MODE dial installed by Canon.
*Both cameras have the Canon Eg-S precision focusing screen installed, and will include the original focusing screen
*Both cameras include all of the original accessories, including NEW battery chargers, NEW straps, NEW cables
*Both cameras include their original boxes and packing (one is a kit box, but obviously doesn't include the lens)

Optional accessories for purchase:
*RRS L-brackets - I have 2 of these: $90 each with camera purchase
*Canon Eg-D (Grid Pattern) Focusing Screen - I only have 1 of these: $20 with camera purchase

Price for each camera is $1625 shipped and PayPaled in CONUS. Small discounts may be given for people purchasing both, or combining a sale with my 580EX II's and/or my RadioPoppers also available for sale. I will not ship these internationally, so please don't ask. Please PM or email me with any questions.

i-dvpJPPW-L.jpg

i-hbGMcnv-L.jpg

i-6NQdHKR-L.jpg

i-nWjCPvG-L.jpg

i-G93sQJ6-L.jpg

i-LHpDhL3-L.jpg

i-cjcVV9Q-L.jpg

Comments

• LightartistLightartist Registered Users Posts: 13 Big grins
    edited April 16, 2012
    where are you in CT? Can I come and check it out?
  • timnosenzotimnosenzo Registered Users Posts: 405 Major grins
    edited April 17, 2012
    where are you in CT? Can I come and check it out?

I work down in Shelton, I could meet you somewhere around there if you're interested.
  • LightartistLightartist Registered Users Posts: 13 Big grins
    edited April 17, 2012
    timnosenzo wrote: »
    I work down in Shelton, I could meet you somewhere around there if you're interested.

I am definitely interested in the other camera that you posted (6000 shutter count). I will be willing to drive down to look at this. I did post my comments on the other thread also.