edited April 25, 2012 in Other Cool Shots
Shot in my backyard...

Blackbird-M.jpg

THANKS FOR LOOKING C&C ALWAYS WELCOME

Comments

• Options
    lensmolelensmole Registered Users Posts: 1,548 Major grins
    edited April 22, 2012
    I love these birds,good capture and composition I like the way the bird is perched showing its feet on the branch.
  • Options
    AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited April 22, 2012
    lensmole wrote: »
    I love these birds,good capture and composition I like the way the bird is perched showing its feet on the branch.

Thanks for dropping in and commenting........:D
  • Options
    DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited April 23, 2012
    You are so lucky to have so many things right in your "backyard" to take pics of. I guess having a south 40 will get ya that mwink.gif Still waiting to get even as close as you managed here. Think it is a Red Winged Black Bird. Very cool bird and I enjoy watching them in flight or perched somewheres.
    Michael
  • Options
    edited April 24, 2012
    DaddyO wrote: »
    You are so lucky to have so many things right in your "backyard" to take pics of. I guess having a south 40 will get ya that mwink.gif Still waiting to get even as close as you managed here. Think it is a Red Winged Black Bird. Very cool bird and I enjoy watching them in flight or perched somewheres.

Hi Michael ........ Glad you liked it.........It is a Red Winged Black Bird...... There is a lot of them around here........ :Dgary
  • Options
    David_S85David_S85 Administrators Posts: 13,203 moderator
    edited April 25, 2012
    Back yard? Lucky you. We only get robins and the assorted woodpecker drilling cavities into our house. Must have been RWBB on a reed day. I caught one doing acrobatics on a cat tail the very same day at a nearby park.
    My Smugmug
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky
  • Options
    edited April 25, 2012
    David_S85 wrote: »
    Back yard? Lucky you. We only get robins and the assorted woodpecker drilling cavities into our house. Must have been RWBB on a reed day. I caught one doing acrobatics on a cat tail the very same day at a nearby park.

Thanks for dropping in and commenting......:D