Options

Baby Shower 10 pic heavy

VayCayMomVayCayMom Registered Users Posts: 1,870 Major grins
edited April 26, 2012 in People
How things have changed since I was having my first child. NOW they have the unborn child's name on the cake, and the mom to be doesn't wear big floaty maternity tops, she wears stretchy stuff that hugs her belly and it looks cute because they are not gaining as much weight as we did way back then.

Some of you may recall I damaged a memory card that held 1/2 of the photos from this event and I was frantic to retrieve them due to the potential clients this shower could lead to. I got the images and ended up in the red $160.00 but that is the cost of trying to give your clients the best you can do.And I know it is worth it. The mom to be is married to a DR and several guests appeared to be expecting, a good crowd to get to know.

1 i-3zzBWtH-L.jpg

2 i-XLPbnqz-L.jpg

I stood on this high top to get the group shot, which is a weak area for me but I feel I did pretty good! I know the gal in the lower right should have been moved ( there was a huge pot where I wanted her to go) but It was NOT easy dealing with so many women. And I wanted the new mom to be moved to her right but the grandmom wanted her in the middle of the couch, she could not understand that the middle of the couch was not going to be the middle of the picture, sigh.... you get the drift... lol
3 i-k2CLMBD-M.jpg

4 i-nzxk6zR-L.jpg

5 i-LwKZJxB-L.jpg

the loot!
6 i-v5VkgDH-L.jpg

7 i-8gKDLpX-L.jpg

8 i-2tQ3V7j-M.jpg

A FACEBOOK onesie??!!!! lol
9 i-gT6p882-M.jpg

10 i-FWnprJ9-L.jpg
Trudy
www.CottageInk.smugmug.com

NIKON D700

Comments

• Options
    reyvee61reyvee61 Registered Users Posts: 1,877 Major grins
    edited April 25, 2012
    Very pretty series, I'm sure the client will be very pleased
    Yo soy Reynaldo
  • Options
    QarikQarik Registered Users Posts: 4,959 Major grins
    edited April 26, 2012
    great detail shots..the people shots can use some work. good candid photography is skill to be worked on
    D700, D600
    14-24 24-70 70-200mm (vr2)
    85 and 50 1.4
    45 PC and sb910 x2
    http://www.danielkimphotography.com
  • Options
    VayCayMomVayCayMom Registered Users Posts: 1,870 Major grins
    edited April 26, 2012
    I'd like to hear a few specifics on the candids. I sometimes think everyone has radar and turn their backs to me as I approach!
    Trudy
    www.CottageInk.smugmug.com

NIKON D700