Here is my 1st post... and pic included

S&R photoS&R photo Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
edited November 7, 2005 in People
Well i have been looking around here for a while and very impressed with alot of the work around this site.... so i thought i would offer a few of mine up for review.... tell me what you think

steve

1st one is of my girl friend Cori
2nd one is of jess
3rd one is of steph

Comments

• S&R photoS&R photo Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
    edited November 6, 2005
    her is the second psot
    number 2
    S&R photo wrote:
    Well i have been looking around here for a while and very impressed with alot of the work around this site.... so i thought i would offer a few of mine up for review.... tell me what you think

steve

2nd one is of jess
    3rd one is of steph
    edited November 6, 2005
    steph
    her is the third
  • countrymusicspotlightcountrymusicspotlight Registered Users Posts: 26 Big grins
    edited November 6, 2005
    S&R photo wrote:

steve

2nd one is of jess
    3rd one is of steph
    I really like the 1st one, the 2nd looks pixelated, and there is no 3rd?

Stacy
    edited November 6, 2005
    i am so embarrased the last two were are so blurry... i tried to resize.... could someone let me know of spec to post that are not too big!!! but so that i can get my images not so be so blurry

steve
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited November 6, 2005
    S&R photo wrote:
    i am so embarrased the last two were are so blurry... i tried to resize.... could someone let me know of spec to post that are not too big!!! but so that i can get my images not so be so blurry

steve

wave.gif Hi Steve, see the link in my sig on how to post pics here :D

welcome to dgrin!
  • JimMJimM Registered Users Posts: 1,389 Major grins
    edited November 7, 2005
    The first one is a really great shot. Very nice lighting and I like the original angle. The other too are a little tough to critique as the pixelization. You really might want to think about a Smugmug membership.
    Cameras: >(2) Canon 20D .Canon 20D/grip >Canon S200 (p&s)
    Glass: >Sigma 17-35mm,f2.8-4 DG >Tamron 28-75mm,f2.8 >Canon 100mm 2.8 Macro >Canon 70-200mm,f2.8L IS >Canon 200mm,f2.8L
    Flash: >550EX >Sigma EF-500 DG Super >studio strobes

Sites: Jim Mitte Photography - Livingston Sports Photos - Brighton Football Photos