• Options
    toragstorags Registered Users Posts: 4,615 Major grins
    edited April 29, 2012
    I think more sat cornflake. The colors can be outstanding in some of these
    Rags
  • Options
    CornflakeCornflake Registered Users Posts: 3,346 Major grins
    edited April 30, 2012
    Thanks, torags. In light of your comment, I tried boosting the overall saturation some, but I didn't like it. I tinkered with the saturation levels of individual colors with the same result.
  • Options
    OhEddieOhEddie Registered Users Posts: 337 Major grins
    edited May 1, 2012
    The lighting is too even. Lacks depth.
    Blessed are those who remain flexible, for they shall not get bent out of shape.
  • Options
    DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited May 2, 2012
    Nice details with the sharp throughout and I like the square crop for it. Maybe it is the even lighting that is not allowing those details to stand out very well individually complementing the whole. Perhaps giving a tad more contrast, like say adjusting in levels the black input to maybe 25 - 40 range. 40 is a little strong :D but 25 and up is adding some zest for me. Looks less flat from that little starting point. Just an idea.
    Michael
  • Options
    EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
    edited May 2, 2012
    I like the pastel feel to this and it sure shows texture. I especially like the 'bird's eye view - that reminds me of a bird's nest. I think the red bulbs are generally deeper; maybe that would give it depth that was mentioned. Still - I like it.
  • Options
    CornflakeCornflake Registered Users Posts: 3,346 Major grins
    edited May 2, 2012
    Thanks very much for the comments and suggestions. I tried all of the suggestions. Feedback can help in various ways. In this case, trying alternatives made me realize that I got what I had in mind with this one and I like it as is.