Hockey - just a game?

risourcerisource Registered Users Posts: 39 Big grins
edited November 9, 2005 in Sports
These guys are 6 years old.... Novice league, H2 level (first year hockey). Not only does this guy apparently LOVE the game (pic #1, waiting on the ref) but check out the intensity at "game time" (pic 2, staring down the puck just seconds later)

43409655-L.jpg

43420198-L.jpg

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited November 7, 2005
    Excellent
    risource wrote:
    These guys are 6 years old.... Novice league, H2 level (first year hockey). Not only does this guy apparently LOVE the game (pic #1, waiting on the ref) but check out the intensity at "game time" (pic 2, staring down the puck just seconds later)
    Gosh only 6 years old ? he looks like a Pro already clap.gif I love the look on his face in both shots you've done well in your capture.
    Did his team win ? nice series you've posted here, both shots look great.
    Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • risourcerisource Registered Users Posts: 39 Big grins
    edited November 7, 2005
    Skippy wrote:
    Gosh only 6 years old ? he looks like a Pro already clap.gif I love the look on his face in both shots you've done well in your capture.
    Did his team win ? nice series you've posted here, both shots look great.
    Skippy (Australia)
    actually.... they lost big time. But they were playing a mix of 7-8 year olds, so there's an excuse!

Here's an example of the variety of sizes 6 year olds come in these days...
    43419206-L.jpg

and of course some photos make it look like red was dominating the game

43418332-L.jpg
  • prity goldfishprity goldfish Registered Users Posts: 233 Major grins
    edited November 9, 2005
    haha i really like his face in the first two. and it's funny how many different sizes kids come in and that picture really lets us know it! i really enjoyed all your shots, looked like an entertaining game!