Options

Kitty, Mark III: Red Cliffs (18+)

NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
edited May 10, 2012 in Go Figure
As I have mentioned earlier, we were told that there were just two "shootable" locations in the Red Rock Canyon park.
The second part, aka Red Cliffs, lies on the other side of Hwy 14 and is just a single giant wall of a reddish sandstone parallel to the parking lot:

1820438480_hvxXVTZ-XL.jpg

It was not too much different from the main attraction, but since we already arrived there we decided to use some of those "alcoves" and shoot some more.
We carefully inspected them all and unanymously agreed on one on the right wing.

Basically, here are a few samples on how to use an extreme wide angle while working with female models :wink

#1: NIK_1065.jpg

1825996983_GFhgcrP-XL.jpg

#2: NIK_1072.jpg

1825997121_7QF8hNR-XL.jpg

#3: NIK_1085.jpg

1825996741_LPsMQtv-XL.jpg

#4: NIK_1093.jpg

1825996740_phLVtSg-XL.jpg

#5: I have made some BW, too

1825997074_3KpLm5x-XL.jpg

#6: We already decided to call it a wrap, performed a ritualisic hug, Kitty got dressed, I packed my gear (important note for rookies: you hug first, dress/pack later ;-), and started to walk down to the parking lot.
Midway I realized that we have the entire location to ourself - there was nobody else in this section of the park.
Kitty was a good sport, and even though a bit tired already, obliged for a quick series of frames while posing in her birthday suit in the wide open area.

1825996889_Sz9Xn6s-XL.jpg

Needless to say, it did call for another hug/dress/pack sequence... :wink

5D3 + 16-35L/2.8 MkII

This post was made with the assistance of Star*Explorer
"May the f/stop be with you!"

Comments

• Options
    ricstewricstew Registered Users Posts: 92 Big grins
    edited May 4, 2012
    Why? I find the use of the UW a bit odd :( The elongation of the foot and leg is quite unattractive for me. I am not sure I get the point.......why have a naked woman cavorting around a rock? The light is very harsh....
    cheers
    Jan
  • Options
    eoren1eoren1 Registered Users Posts: 2,391 Major grins
    edited May 9, 2012
    Great job with these Nik. Especially like 1 and 4. The elongation of her legs and arm in the first one is very cool. Only nit with the WA view is the foot - in 2 and 3 it is not flattering as the elongated position accentuates the vessels.
    4 is easily my favorite
    b/w is nice as well.
    thumb.gif
  • Options
    NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited May 10, 2012
    eoren1 wrote: »
    Great job with these Nik. Especially like 1 and 4. The elongation of her legs and arm in the first one is very cool. Only nit with the WA view is the foot - in 2 and 3 it is not flattering as the elongated position accentuates the vessels.
    4 is easily my favorite
    b/w is nice as well.
    thumb.gif
    Thanks, Eyal, appreciate your commenting!thumb.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"