Options

Everything except the kitchen sink

PupatorPupator Registered Users Posts: 2,322 Major grins
edited May 23, 2012 in The Kitchen Sink
In what has become an annual tradition I'm cleaning out my technology closet and lots of stuff has to go. All prices include shipping (cheap USPS - unless you request otherwise). I accept Amazon payments, Dwolla, check, money order, or I can take CC over the phone with Square. NO PAYPAL.

If you really want I can provide a specific picture of the item you're after but don't be surprised if I add $1 to the price for doing so! :D

1) QuickStrap (Black Rapid knock-off) - you won't want this strap long-term, but it will help you to figure out if the BR style strap is what you want. $SOLD

2) 2 iPhone 4/4s cases - One that's brown and wallet style (room for 2-3 cards), one that's black rubber and has a pop-out kick-stand. $8

3) Giottos MH-1000 Ballhead and QR plate $50 - SOLD

4) Laminated Focus Genie charts - small (poor man's LensAlign) SOLD

5) Hoodman Eyepiece H-EYEN22S (Nikon 22mm) - SOLD

6) Dynex USB 2.0 Compact Flash reader (small - very portable); uses mini-usb - $6

7) Targus 8-in-1 USB 2.0 Card Reader (tiny!) xD, CF, MD, SD, SDHC, MSP - $8

8) Motorola S305 Bluetooth headphones (charger included) - $20

9) Apple A1197 Bluetooth Mouse - I don't know anything about this mouse. It came with a computer I purcahsed and I haven't used it. I did make sure it connected with the Mac. It worked but I could not get the scroll wheel to work in FF. I don't know if that's a real issue or just the way this is? - SOLD

10) PSUS4 Linksys Printserver - $20

11) 2 Video Adapters for Apple laptops - HDMI to Mini-display port; DVI to Mini-display port (NOTE: THE HDMI DOESN'T DO AUDIO, ONLY VIDEO) - $ 20 for the pair

12) ReliOn Instant Ear Thermometer - (Really?) Sealed in the box - $10

13) Belkin laptop cooling pad - Model #F5L055 - $12

14) Seagate 1TB HDD 7200RPM SATA - SOLD

15) Professional audio recording mic setup - Audio Technica AT2020, Samson Shockmount, Nady Pop-filter - this gives you a great setup for recording voice (spoken word) on your computer. I used this for a professional radio show. - SOLD

16) Promaster FTD 5700 Flash - $SOLD

17) Joby JP1 Gorillapod (small) blue - SOLD

18) Omnitech photo frame - some marks and dents in the wood finish. Screen functions well. 7" screen - pretty low resolution - $15

19) Genuine iPhone 4/4S Apple Dock - $SOLD

20) StoFen omnibounce for SB600 - $SOLD

21) iKilk multi-angle iPhone stand - $8

22) iPhone 3GS, 16GB, White, Unlocked (by AT&T) - great screen, some scuffs on back of phone - SOLD

i-GTSNzTh-XL.jpg

Comments

• Options
    CatfishCatfish Registered Users Posts: 9 Big grins
    edited May 5, 2012
    PM sent.
  • Options
    ZBlackZBlack Registered Users Posts: 337 Major grins
    edited May 5, 2012
    Would you entertain offers on the actual Kitchen Sink too? ;)

Lots of stuff here, good prices, good luck!
  • Options
    edited May 5, 2012
    ear.gif Make an offer on the sink!
  • Options
    edited May 11, 2012
    Taking offers on everything. The more items you take at once the lower the offer can be!
  • Options
    brianbbrianb Registered Users Posts: 96 Big grins
    edited May 16, 2012
    PM sent
  • Options
    angevin1angevin1 Registered Users Posts: 3,403 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2012
    My Ball Head And extra goodies received in Fine Shape today as promised. Thank you! Smooth, smooth transaction!
    tom wise
  • Options
    edited May 22, 2012
    BOGO Free on all items. You pay the price of the higher item.
  • Options
    TpsfotoTpsfoto Registered Users Posts: 175 Major grins
    edited May 23, 2012
    I will take the Promaster flash And The Quickstrap...... Please email me your Paypal info
    Larry