Options

Photographer/Second Shooter in NC

ABrendleABrendle Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited May 8, 2012 in For Hire
I currently live in the Raleigh and Greenville areas in North Carolina, and would love to get some more experience in weddings! I have been primary photog. for one (small) wedding, second-shooter twice, and have been doing portrait photography for about 3 years now. Most recently, my biggest project I took on was as a marching band photographer at the university level for the past two years.. so I can certainly move fast! :)

I love shooting couples, so I feel like weddings would/should/could be a natural transition for me.

Please let me know if you're looking for some SS help or if you'd even let me sit in on a session or two to see how you work. My smugmug site has mostly password-protected galleries, but you can look at albums on my Facebook page for examples of my recent work.

I am a positive, upbeat, spunky, talkative person, take criticism well, and work hard.. and I get along with most anyone!

Edited to add: I also started shooting in manual this year after going to a workshop in February. Hooray.. No more auto! :)