Download All Not Working

rhommelrhommel Registered Users Posts: 306 Major grins
edited May 9, 2012 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Hey guys,
The 'Download All' doesnt seem to work. sort of.

before, when I click on Download All, an email will be sent out to me with the download link, I forward this link to my clients for them to download directly.

currently, this doesn't happen anymore, when I click on download, instead of email me the link, it just lets me download right away, I don't want this, because it beats the purpose of just letting the clients download the whole gallery, instead of me downloading it, and reupload somewhere for the client to download!

Thanks!

Comments

• rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited May 9, 2012
    Hi,

From what you describe, it sounds as if you had requested a download for the gallery before. Download links are valid for 14 days and you can't request a new download link if the previous one is still valid.
    If you make a change to a gallery, for example by adding a new photo, the 'download all' tool will ask you whether you'd like to download the existing download or to discard the existing download and create a new one.

Please note that it can take a while for the download email to arrive. Also check your spam folder.

If you have further questions on a specific gallery, reply back to your ticket to the helpdesk with a link to the gallery.
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • rhommelrhommel Registered Users Posts: 306 Major grins
    edited May 9, 2012
    nope.

i click "DOWNLOAD ALL", it automatically asks to save the zip file to my PC.
    BEFORE, it would show a pop-up saying that an email will be sent out to me.

i've done this so many times, please don't give me the basic troubleshooting tips of check the 'spam' folder, etc... i know all this
    edited May 9, 2012
    it looks like the email got stuck somewhere, not on my end
    edited May 9, 2012
    got them now. thanks