Canon 5D mk III and 24-105 lens - new

eoren1eoren1 Registered Users Posts: 2,391 Major grins
edited May 9, 2012 in House of Canon
So I sort of ended up buying two 5D mk III kits even though I only need one. The first arrives Thursday. Second is slated for early next week. I still have time to cancel the second order (from Beach Camera) but thought I would see if anyone on Dgrin was interested in purchasing it. The second comes with the Canon 580 EX II which is why I bought it and am thinking of keeping.

I was assured both are 'new batches' with a 3 as the last digit of the serial. Will confirm as soon as I open the box. I'm looking to get back the retail cost of the camera so $4299 + fees + shipping. If we use dwolla, I think the fee is only $0.25. Otherwise could do Paypal or my Square app but that adds 3% in fees. If you are local or have a long history here, I could consider a check.

Please let me know if you are interested ASAP. I would rather cancel the order than end up having to pay shipping costs to get it back to them and deal with an RMA. Just thought I would give Dgrinners a shot if they are 'stuck in line' at Amazon/BH.