Options

Mixing photo labs for prints

dgrobedgrobe Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
edited February 14, 2013 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Is there a way to include multiple print labs on the pricing list? I like EZ but some of the items I'd like to include are the metal prints from Bay. This is already set up for purchasing "merchandise" on Bay seeing these are done by EZ. I don't want to set up a second gallery just to get metal prints.

Dan

Comments

• Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited May 11, 2012
    Hi Dan,

A pricelist is fixed to one lab and you can't mix products. The merchandise tab is an exception and is always provided by EZprints.

You could only set up different galleries for different pricelists. Keep in mind that you can also apply a pricelist to an individual photo. That way you could offer different products for specific photos.
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    dgrobedgrobe Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
    edited May 12, 2012
    Hi Dan,

A pricelist is fixed to one lab and you can't mix products. The merchandise tab is an exception and is always provided by EZprints.

You could only set up different galleries for different pricelists. Keep in mind that you can also apply a pricelist to an individual photo. That way you could offer different products for specific photos.

I understand that, just throwing an idea out there. Maybe tabs for each lab would be the way to go. I don't know, but I do know that I like the product that EZprints produces but would like to give my clients the option to get a metal print on any photo without setting up a seperate price list.

Dan
  • Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited May 14, 2012
    Dan,
    Would you mind adding the suggestion to our feedback page?
    Thanks!
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    GreatArtPhotosGreatArtPhotos Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited February 14, 2013
    I agree!!! really really need to stay with EZ prices for the most...but metal prints are an amazing product....maybe EZprint should look into adding it to their product list!!