Comments

• Options
    HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
    edited May 10, 2012
    For me #1 is just a grab shot, nothing special about it and there should be more of a purpose than just a filler shot.
    to
    #3 has the beginnngs of a very nice capture. If you were more to the viewers right and her chin down more this could have been a killer shot. Moving over would have created more shadow side of the face and given the face some depth and you need just alittle more hair work. Mayb even a tad higher camera angle to get rid of the pavement.

#2 Is just too low and up your skirt for a senior capture. I know that is the fashion but to me that top is just too messy.

#4 seems just like another capture shot and the background is toooo busy. Create a folder of 15 different images and do a session based on those good, basic 15 images. It seems as if your not sure of you posing.

#5 Again on the verge of a great shot. You don't need the step to hang the head over. Just use a flat surface and have them roll their cheek to the ground. I would also move over to the viewers right. Be careful of shooting down tops on these.

It was a hot day it seems as her complexion seems oily. Carry some type of cosmetic wipe that will lessen those problem areas, forehead, nose, cheeks and chin.

Hope that helps.