#102 Serenity - Looking for C & C

sapphire73sapphire73 Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 1,959 moderator
edited May 14, 2012 in The Dgrin Challenges
This first shot was taken in Japan and the others back here in Pennsylvania. Would be great to have input on these - especially as to which one you think might be best for this challenge!

Thank you,
Gretchen

1. Serenity (or I could title this Mossy Stone)
i-Zhq43kh-L.jpg

2. Here dwell in safety
i-TPmB6TS-L.jpg

3. Serenity
i-39TLzjX-L.jpg

Comments

• sapphire73sapphire73 Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 1,959 moderator
    edited May 14, 2012
    Just entered the moss garden with the title "Serenity." Would it be better to give it a title that is more clearly tied to the poem? Perhaps "Here dwell in safety" or "Clear Stream and Mossy Stone"? Still have jet lag from our trip to Korea and Japan and not feeling very decisive just now.

Gretchen
  • sapphire73sapphire73 Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 1,959 moderator
    edited May 14, 2012
    Btw, I was lucky to have the Clear Stream and Mossy Stone image have exif data that fit the time frame of this challenge. It was taken in Japan on Wednesday morning but I had not changed the time on my camera so it registered as Tuesday evening, 13 hours behind.... But the one time I did change my camera's time, I forgot to change it back again and it was the midnight / midday challenge when the exact time was important! Live and learn.
  • JAGJAG Super Moderators Posts: 9,088 moderator
    edited May 14, 2012
    Glad it was within the challenge time for you too!
    edited May 14, 2012
    JAG wrote: »
    Glad it was within the challenge time for you too!

Thanks, Joyce!