Options

Photowalking: Lehi, Utah

RyanSRyanS Registered Users Posts: 507 Major grins
edited May 18, 2012 in Other Cool Shots
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photowalking

Photowalking is random fun. Exploration and exerimentation is part of the adventure. It doesn't have to make sense. An image is interesting because of color, content, line, shape, texture, emotion, or many other components. I'd like to encourage others in the forum to participate in this genre of photography made popular by the digital age. Put "Photowalking: " in the subject to help those who want to search photowalking images in the future.

A few benefits of photowalking:
* Great way to spend time with those you love, as well as meet new people you don't know.
* Gear does not matter at all. DSLRs are on equal footing with kiddie cams.
* Fun way to get some exercise.
* Explore your local area and learn about its history and culture.
* Pushes your limits as a photographer. Not just in terms of how to operate your camera, but how to apply your vision through a technical medium.
* Failure is not only okay, it is encourage. Just try.
* All subjects are allowed. Landscapes, wildlife, people, insects, flowers, babies, etc. They all get roped in to the same category.

If anyone in the Salt Lake/Provo area in Utah wants to go photowalking, I'd be glad to go with you any where, any time.

IMG6027-L.jpg

IMG5450-L.jpg

IMG5343-L.jpg

IMG5948-L.jpg

IMG5964-L.jpg

IMG5318-L.jpg
Please feel free to post any reworks you do of my images. Crop, skew, munge, edit, share.
Website | Galleries | Utah PJs

Comments