edited May 22, 2012 in People

Comments

• Options
    Bryce WilsonBryce Wilson Registered Users Posts: 1,586 Major grins
    edited May 21, 2012
    Sam wrote: »
    Who Dat?
    i-3FTqGSW-L.jpg

Laughing.gif, Looking at this, the first thing that popped into my head was, "Gee, I hope the photographer didn't get their a$$ kicked!

Neat lighting. Was that off camera flash?
  • Options
    NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited May 21, 2012
    Man, I can't believe how warm you guys are dressed...eek7.gif
    I was shooting a gal here in SoCal yesterday, went to one of my my favorite sunset spots (Adam, you know it :-), I almost (literally) died from the heat, couldn't even make it to the very top, had to shoot "at the rock". There were a couple of other photogs in that same spot but they were cool with what we were doing, I even helped one of them to get the eclipse shot (he didn't have a decent ND, so I let him use my 10-stop ND 3.0)
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • Options
    edited May 21, 2012
    Neat lighting. Was that off camera flash?
    Looks like a non-gelled built-in one... Sam?
  • Options
    kdogkdog Administrators Posts: 11,681 moderator
    edited May 21, 2012
    Hey, I know that look. I get it from my kids every time I try to take their picture. Must run in the family. rolleyes1.gif

Nik, it's been chilly and windy on the coast here lately. I shot with Dan and Shimon at Monterey last week and we were bundled up like winter. eek7.gif
  • Options
    edited May 22, 2012
    kdog wrote: »
    Nik, it's been chilly and windy on the coast here lately. I shot with Dan and Shimon at Monterey last week and we were bundled up like winter. eek7.gif
    "The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco" mwink.gifrofl