On Sale

RyanSRyanS Registered Users Posts: 507 Major grins
edited May 25, 2012 in Street and Documentary
IMG6872-XL.jpg
Please feel free to post any reworks you do of my images. Crop, skew, munge, edit, share.
Website | Galleries | Utah PJs

Comments

• michswissmichswiss Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,235 Major grins
    edited May 25, 2012
    This has bones, but it needs a crop. No idea if you had options at the time you took it. I had a play and if you took it down from the upper left side, maintaining the aspect ratio, to where the pieces in the upper right were just being cut off at the neck makes a really nice shot.
  • lensmolelensmole Registered Users Posts: 1,548 Major grins
    edited May 25, 2012
    IMO the vertical lines entering and exiting the middle frame,rarely work well,except for a pattern shot,the eye has a tendency to follow them instead of lingering and wandering about the image.
  • lizzard_nyclizzard_nyc Registered Users Posts: 4,056 Major grins
    edited May 25, 2012
    I see nothing but two women hanging a sign.
    Yes they are standing by the mannequins, in between them actually, but...headscratch.gif

Maybe if they were facing towards camera?

I don't see bones Jenn.
    Liz A.
    _________
  • michswissmichswiss Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,235 Major grins
    edited May 25, 2012
    I see nothing but two women hanging a sign.
    Yes they are standing by the mannequins, in between them actually, but...headscratch.gif

Maybe if they were facing towards camera?

I don't see bones Jenn.

Cool with that. Not much emotion to pull out of it. Lacks engagement.

The shot improves in my view with the crop, but cropping should't be the goal. It might not be good, but it was fun in and of itself when I played with it in the browser.
  • RSLRSL Registered Users Posts: 839 Major grins
    edited May 25, 2012
    Sorry, Ryan. No crop is going to save this one. You just can't win 'em all.
  • RyanSRyanS Registered Users Posts: 507 Major grins
    edited May 25, 2012
    Thank you for taking the time to respond, and thank you for looking. I would not be offended by anyone doing a re-work of anything I post. Visual communication is preferred. Words not required. Feel free to post any re-worked versions you like, if you feel like it. I would appreciate any contribution. I'm going to update my sig to mention that as default from now on.
    Please feel free to post any reworks you do of my images. Crop, skew, munge, edit, share.
    Website | Galleries | Utah PJs