Canon 1D Mark II

ThatCanonGuyThatCanonGuy Registered Users Posts: 1,778 Major grins
edited August 24, 2012 in House of Canon
Up for sale is my beloved 1D mark II. I'm going to a 5DII since I'm not doing as much sports shooting. I'd trade this plus cash for a 5DII.

This is a remarkable camera. The nice big APS-H 8.2mp sensor is still great. It's built like a tank. And of course, the 8fps comes in handy every once in a while :wink

This camera is in great condition. It has some places where the paint has been rubbed off a little, and it has a small scratch on the top. But this shows just how well it's built. It can stand up to most any kind of abuse (though I've always tried to treat it carefully). This camera definitely has a lot of life left in it.

The shutter count is 325K. Yep. I bought this from Adorama a little over 2 years ago, and I've probably put around 30K clicks on it. That's just a guess; I could have put 20K or 50K on it. Either way, they say it either fails before 150K or goes way past that. This has gone a lot, but I bet it has a lot more.

I'm asking $600 or best offer.

Camera comes with: body cap, Canon E-1 hand strap (the real deal), the genuine Canon charger, a Lenmar battery (it holds a charge very well. It's at least as good as my original Canon battery was before it died). I'll also throw in an Impact battery that I bought from B&H, but it doesn't hold a charge.

Any questions, pm me :cool

Some pics

i-Gg4qBmd-L.jpg
i-d8zw3ZF-L.jpg
i-ZSjRfq5-L.jpg
i-RspGR5W-L.jpg
i-sCdfVPT-L.jpg
I don't know what that spot on the LCD is in the photo. It's not there in real life :)
i-92M96kL-L.jpg

Comments