Options

Little League Poster

zSCOTTzzSCOTTz Registered Users Posts: 169 Major grins
edited May 30, 2012 in Sports
P1.jpg

My son in Coach Pitch, poster I made for his room.

Comments

• Options
    ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,919 moderator
    edited May 28, 2012
    I think your son will like having the poster!
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?
  • Options
    edited May 28, 2012
    Yeah, hes excited to get it printed up to hang on his wall. We are printing 24 x 36
  • Options
    Mike JMike J Registered Users Posts: 1,029 Major grins
    edited May 28, 2012
    Nice job. It's fun to have something around to remind you of the good memories from the season. One suggestion is to darken up the white in the side images and make the main image a little bit brighter.
    Mike J

Comments and constructive criticism always welcome.
    www.mikejulianaphotography.com
    Facebook
  • Options
    jmphotocraftjmphotocraft Registered Users Posts: 2,987 Major grins
    edited May 29, 2012
    Cool. Although I would keep the font consistent, and neither really says baseball to me, but if he likes it then great. What about a magazine cover?

pmcover-X2.jpg
    -Jack

An "accurate" reproduction of a scene and a good photograph are often two different things.
  • Options
    edited May 29, 2012
    Got it Mike, thanks for the suggestion, Ill work on it tommorrow
  • Options
    edited May 29, 2012
    Yeah, he loves the top font, so thats gonna stay, plus mom likes that font also. Cool magazine cover, great idea. I would go with a straighter horizon in yours, cool idea.
  • Options
    Gary752Gary752 Registered Users Posts: 934 Major grins
    edited May 30, 2012
    I can see why your son likes that poster as is. I think the font you used is appealing to the younger crowd. I think the only thing I might have done differently would have been to move the smaller images behind the larger (center) one, for correct perspective, based on the size of the images used. Other than that, nicely done!

I was just contacted by a coach for a little league team that has won 3 tournaments in a row and is undefeated in league play so far. He wants to do a team poster with all of their trophies and idiividual shots of them, to give to them at the end of the season. He asked for shots of either them in action, or portrait style shots, whichever I think would look good.

GaryB
    GaryB
    “The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it!” - Ansel Adams
  • Options
    edited May 30, 2012