Options

Dgrin Sharp Shooters Challenge #104 Don't Bug Me!

JAGJAG Super Moderators Posts: 9,088 moderator
edited June 12, 2012 in The Dgrin Challenges
Welcome to Round #104 of the Dgrin Sharp Shooters Challenges. This challenge is open to any Dgrin
member.

It will run from Monday, May 28, 2012 8:00pm PST time (GMT -8) on through Monday, June 11, 2012 8:00pm PST time (GMT -8).

The theme this round for your interpretation will be: Don't Bug Me!

Whether you take this as someone bugging someone else, or a really close up and personal look at a
creature in the bug world, its totally up to your interpretation! Have fun with it!

There are no editing restrictions this round.

Your Judge:
1 round 72 Hour Public Vote.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Your entry is to be submitted directly into a SmugMug gallery. It's pretty simple,
just go to the gallery link below, and follow the upload instructions at the top of the page:

DSS #104 Entry Gallery

Remember, the basics stay the same: 1 entry per person, and the photo must be fresh, taken during
this contest period. Do not use a minimal save method (such as "save for web"), and your EXIF will be embedded in your image, no worries!

To avoid disqualification, read, in full, the Dgrin Sharp Shooters Challenge RULES.

Comments

• Options
    thegypsylensthegypsylens Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited June 3, 2012
    I just want to apologize now for my huge uploading error ... this was my 1st time to enter into a challenge and dumb me -- I uploaded an entry that was taken 1 month prior to the challenge time frame. so so sorry !!!!!
  • Options
    sapphire73sapphire73 Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 1,948 moderator
    edited June 3, 2012
    Welcome to the dgrin challenges! Your entry definitely says "Don't bug me!" Hope you are able to enter a fresh shot in this challenge.

Gretchen
  • Options
    edited June 3, 2012
    I just want to apologize now for my huge uploading error ... this was my 1st time to enter into a challenge and dumb me -- I uploaded an entry that was taken 1 month prior to the challenge time frame. so so sorry !!!!!

No worries, I can delete it for you. I hope you can find a fresh image for the challenge!

Welcome to the challenges!
  • Options
    ghinsonghinson Registered Users Posts: 933 Major grins
    edited June 11, 2012
    Hmmm. I have the hit or miss entry. I entered something into the gallery, then it disappeared, then it was back, and now it is gone again. Bug or was their something wrong with the entry?
    uosuıɥ ƃǝɹƃ
    ackdoc.com
  • Options
    edited June 11, 2012
    ghinson wrote: »
    Hmmm. I have the hit or miss entry. I entered something into the gallery, then it disappeared, then it was back, and now it is gone again. Bug or was their something wrong with the entry?

Greg I saw yours earlier but I do not see it now. I don't know where its at either! Try uploading again. Today so far I only removed one image and it was one marked as delete (with the dog). Smugmug went down during that time and I decided to wait for the rest. I have some more clean up to do. Go ahead and reenter because I really do not know what happen to your entry!headscratch.gif
  • Options
    edited June 11, 2012
    ghinson wrote: »

ok now this is just creeping me out! Its back after I logged in. So maybe your 'cloaked' theme is really working?headscratch.gif
  • Options
    edited June 11, 2012
    ok for some reason Greg, your image doesn't show when I am logged out yet it shows when I am logged in. I will have to ask the tech guys about this because I have no idea why its doing this.
  • Options
    edited June 11, 2012
    It seems that the image is hidden, I do not know how it got that way, and I have yet to find an 'unhide' button. Unless you enter a new image Greg, my hands are tied on what I can do. I will not be able to add the image to the poll since it is hidden. :(

EDIT:
    it seems the problem has been corrected. Never mind about posting a new one.
  • Options
    edited June 11, 2012
    OK. Same here. I can see it when I am logged in as Challenges, but not when I am not. Never seen that before. I just uploaded another one. Let's see what that does. CLOAKED. Eww. Spooky.
    uosuıɥ ƃǝɹƃ
    ackdoc.com
  • Options
    edited June 11, 2012
    Of course now, logged in or logged out, I see 'em both. Go figure.
    uosuıɥ ƃǝɹƃ
    ackdoc.com
  • Options
    edited June 11, 2012
    So Greg, it all depends on where you would like your image placed, in the middle of the pack or at the end. Let me know! There should not be a problem with it staying put!
  • Options
    grandmaRgrandmaR Registered Users Posts: 1,954 Major grins
    edited June 12, 2012
    Is there going to be a vote? And how do we do it?
    “"..an adventure is an inconvenience rightly considered." G.K. Chesterton”
  • Options
    edited June 12, 2012
    grandmaR wrote: »
    Is there going to be a vote? And how do we do it?

The voting is posted at the top of the forum board. Find it HERE.