Options

DSS#104 - Bug Juice

PedalGirlPedalGirl Registered Users Posts: 794 Major grins
edited June 4, 2012 in The Dgrin Challenges
Visited Watson's in Old Town Orange and found this!! Cracked me up... would this qualify for "Don't Bug Me?"

1. Bug Juice!
Old-Town-Orange-056-L.jpg
Pho-tog-ra-pher (n) 1. One who practices photography 2. one obsessed with capturing life with their camera. 3. One who eats, sleeps and breathes photographs. 4. One who sees the world in 4x6.
www.lisaspeakmanphotography.com

Comments

• Options
    DsrtVWDsrtVW Registered Users Posts: 1,991 Major grins
    edited June 1, 2012
    I would have to say it would be a bit of a stretch. It is hilarious I would like a couple for my grandkids
    Chris K. NANPA Member
    http://kadvantage.smugmug.com/
  • Options
    jwearjwear Registered Users Posts: 8,005 Major grins
    edited June 1, 2012
    Only if you get a shot of you drinking IT eek7.gif or pay someone
    Jeff W

“PHOTOGRAPHY IS THE ‘JAZZ’ FOR THE EYES…”

http://jwear.smugmug.com/
  • Options
    sweetharmonysweetharmony Registered Users Posts: 405 Major grins
    edited June 2, 2012
    For me, it isn't a stretch for the challenge at all. Did you buy a bottle to try it? That sort of marketing always is very successful for me.......
  • Options
    rteest42rteest42 Registered Users Posts: 540 Major grins
    edited June 3, 2012
  • Options
    PedalGirlPedalGirl Registered Users Posts: 794 Major grins
    edited June 3, 2012
    For me, it isn't a stretch for the challenge at all. Did you buy a bottle to try it? That sort of marketing always is very successful for me.......

I should have bought a couple... but I could have ended up buying like $20 worth of funny soda. There was also Rat Bastard Root Beer, Toxic Slime, Kitty Piddle and Dog Drool among others. Laughing.gif

I was really just kidding around on this one...wasn't thinking I would really enter it. But, time is running out for me to find something more "mainstream" for this challenge. Having surgery on my ankle on Tuesday and then I'll be flat on my back for a week or two. So... this one may end up in the gallery after all.
    Pho-tog-ra-pher (n) 1. One who practices photography 2. one obsessed with capturing life with their camera. 3. One who eats, sleeps and breathes photographs. 4. One who sees the world in 4x6.
    www.lisaspeakmanphotography.com
  • Options
    WhatSheSawWhatSheSaw Registered Users Posts: 2,221 Major grins
    edited June 4, 2012
    Works for me. There are a whole lot of bugs in the gallery. I like this different take.