Options

Nikon Zoom-Nikkor 80-200 mm F/2.8D AF ED Lens

theronitheroni Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited June 12, 2012 in Nikon Land
Gently used and well-maintained by a serious amateur. Kept in a smoke-free environment. No scratches, fungus, mold, or cleaning marks. No scuffs on the body, scratches, or dings on the body. The grips and rings all function as new. Mechanically perfect. Includes the Nikon 77mm snap-on lens cap, the tripod mounting ring, the rear Nikon lens cap, and the original Nikon CL-43A carrying case (pictured below). Serial No. US1027054.

I hate to part with this incredible lens, but I simply cannot devote enough time to photography to do it justice. It was my baby and I kept it stored in its case when it wasn't on my cameras.

RICet.jpghttp:

F5sMH.jpg

fwmEs.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/280892847438

Starting bid is $550.00. Buy It Now for $840.00.

Comments

• Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited June 4, 2012
    Are you just link-dropping, or are you offering to sell this directly to a dgrinner?

thanks,
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    guitstikguitstik Registered Users Posts: 11 Big grins
    edited June 5, 2012
    This is his only post so it would be safe to assume he's just trying to drive traffic to his ebay sale.
  • Options
    SeymoreSeymore Banned Posts: 1,539 Major grins
    edited June 6, 2012
    15524779-Ti.gif

Damn drive-bys... ne_nau.gif
  • Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited June 12, 2012
    guitstik wrote: »
    This is his only post so it would be safe to assume he's just trying to drive traffic to his ebay sale.
    Since it's been over a week...

Thanks, I know, but I'm the mod, so I have to be "polite" about how I point it out thumb.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited June 12, 2012
    I would say it would be safe to delete this thread or at least change the title line to SOLD...as the lens shows SOLD on ebay.....
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website